Excessive use of Laptop computers can cause erectile dysfunction, according to a study.
Millions of men are unaware of using laptop computers the wrong way. Most men are risking their reproductive health by putting their laptops on their lap, researchers have warned.
Prolong exposure of heat generated by a laptop around the lap area may be linked to reproductive problems such as male infertility, varicocoeles (enlarged varicose veins in the scrotum), and erectile dysfunction or commonly known as ED.
More than 30 million men in the United States experience erectile dysfunction (ED) – the inability to attain and maintain a solid penile erection hard enough for intercourse.
How can Laptop Computers Cause ED?
According to a study, the bottom of the laptop computers can generate as much as 31 -40 degrees Celsius or 88 – 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Experts think the cause of ED might be the caused by electromagnetic radiation and heat generated by laptops.
Researchers from the State University of New York asked 29 young healthy men to work on a laptop and put on their laps. They then measured the change in temperature in their genital area.
“Working on laptop computers in a laptop position causes significant scrotal temperature elevation as a result of heat exposure and posture-related effects,” say the researchers.
There are many factors causing erectile dysfunction and extended usage of a laptop is one of them.
In addition, numerous studies have shown that not only laptops can be dangerous to your reproductive health, but also mobile phone radiation. Cell phone radiation also leads to sperm damage, male infertility, and ED.
- 7 Bad Habits Causing Erectile Dysfunction That Needs To Be Broken
- 11 Things That Are Unknowingly Killing Your Erections and Stealing Your Manhood
- 7 Hidden Causes Of ED (Erectile Dysfunction) That Every Man Should Know
- Drugs Killing Libido: List of Drugs That Can Kill Your Sex Drive
- Medicines Cause ED: How Can These Drugs Destroy Your Erection Silently
- Still Addicted To Porn? Porn Can Destroy Your Erection!
- Can Too Much Jerking Off To Porn Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
- The Dangers of WiFi & Smartphone Overexposure to Your Manhood
How to Prevent ED from Using Laptop?
The best way to prevent ED from using a laptop or any mobile device is to lessen your exposure to it. If you are working at home, try to take a break for at least 15 minutes before going back to your computer.
If you can’t avoid using laptop using your lap, you can use a wooden laptop table to lessen the heat on your lap. It is highly advisable that laptop should never be supported on the lap by using a cushion because it can lead to fire and injury.
Related video: The truth about mobile phone and wireless radiation by Dr. Devra Davis
For Getting Erection on Command, This Works Like Crazy…(the secret’s out)
Imagine regaining – and enjoying – all of the confidence, control and satisfaction in bed that most men can only be dreamed of… and never having to feel embarrassed, apologetic, or “less of a man” in front of your lover… (It’s like “tricking” your mind and body into believing that you just popped one of those little blue pills, to get you going stronger, longer and harder!) Test drive it 100% risk-free here»
- Use of laptop computers connected to internet through Wi-Fi decreases human sperm motility and increases sperm DNA fragmentation
- The Fundamental Reasons Why Laptop Computers should not be Used on Your Lap
- Putting laptops on your lap can led to impotence