Image source: rewire
Most common male sexual problem, or sexual dysfunction or disorder in male’s reproductive organ, refers to a problem during any stage of the sexual response cycle that prevents the individual from experiencing pleasure from the sexual activity.
Studies suggest that sexual dysfunction is common among men with 31% have reported some degree of difficulty. Fortunately, most cases of these male sexual problems are treatable in both conventional and natural cures and remedies.
What Causes Male Sexual Problem?
Sexual dysfunction can be a result of both or a combination of physical and psychological condition.
- Physical causes of male sexual problem: Underlying medical conditions can cause male sexual problems. These conditions include type 2 diabetes, cardio vascular disease, neurological disorders, hormonal imbalances, kidney disease, drug abuse and alcoholism. Certain medications can also contribute to male sexual problem.
- Psychological causes of male sexual problem: Emotional causes can include stress, depression, general anxiety, sexual performance anxiety, marital problems, guilt, and history of sexual trauma.
Here are top ten list of most common male sexual problems and its natural cures and remedies that you may try…
Male Sexual Problem #1. Erectile Dysfunction
ED is defined as the inability to get and keep a harder erection that is needed for sexual activity and intercourse.
It is a common men’s health sexual disorder, affecting between 15 million to 30 million men in the U.S. The frequency of erectile problem increases when men get older, especially with a history of neurological diseases, diabetes, heart problem, obesity, and nerve disorders.
Men with ED can affect self-esteem and cause frustration, embarrassment, sadness, anger, and depression.
Causes of ED include:
- Chronic medical conditions: prostate enlargement, peyronie’s disease (scar tissue in the penis), high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, obesity, and kidney failure
- Hormonal imbalance: Testosterone deficiency, hypogonadism, hypothyroidism, and hyperprolactinemia
- Psychological factors such as performance anxiety, depression, anger, guilt, sexual abuse and marital problem
- Certain medications that cause ED include: antidepressants, antipsychotics, anticonvulsants and mood stabilisers (carbamazepine, lithium), H2 antagonists (cimetidine), lipid lowering drugs (clofibrate), Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI), antihypertensives (such as thiazide diuretics, β blockers), tranquilizers, anti-histamine, chemotherapy, pain killers & opiates, muscle relaxant, and recreational drugs. List of drugs that can cause ED, click here »
- Unhealthy habits: smoking, alcoholism, drug abuse, porn addiction, and sedentary lifestyle may also cause erectile dysfunction
- 11 Things That Are Unknowingly Killing Your Erections and Stealing Your Manhood
- 7 Bad Habits Causing Erectile Dysfunction
- 3 Step Stamina Review
What are the Natural Cures for ED
While there are many conventional ways to treat ED, popular prescription medications like Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis can increase blood flow to the penis. However, these erectile medications are not safe for everyone, especially if you are taking heart medicines that contain nitrates. According to the FDA, there are already 130 deaths in the U.S. related to Viagra use.
If left untreated, ED can make your sexual intercourse frustrating and difficult, and sometimes can lead to marital problems and separations.
An alternative treatments and natural cures has a higher proportion of men seeking natural treatment, and eventually regaining great satisfaction with their sex life.
Best Herbs and Food Supplements to Treat ED
Please bear in mind that the following herbs and Superfoods listed below don’t have an instant effect on your erection. However, it may take awhile to take its efficacy. Some men have reported a positive results after one-week of taking the supplements or superfoods. The following are the natural remedies to treat ED include:
- Beetroot juice
- Gingko Biloba
- Green tea
- Panax Ginseng
- Fresh pomegranate juice
- Fresh Watermelon juice
Highly Recommended Self-Help Guide To Reverse ED
If you want a step-by-step guide on how to reverse ED and restore your rock-solid erection naturally in only a few days, along with reading materials in PDF files (e-book) and videos, click the links below and discover how you can actually reverse ED that your doctors won’t even tell you.
Male Sexual Problem #2. Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation also called PE is probably one of the second most common male sexual problem. It has been estimated that 1 out 3 men experience rapid ejaculation at some point in their life.
PE, defined by the American Urological Association, “Ejaculation that occurs sooner than desired, either before or shortly after penetration, causing distress to either or both partners.”
New scientific studies concluded that the cause of premature ejaculation can be a complicated interaction of both biological and psychological.
- Abnormal low levels of brain chemicals called serotonin that have been found in men with premature ejaculation
- Hypersensitivity of the penile glans
- Abnormal low levels of testosterone, which has been associated with lack of ejaculatory control
- Nerve damage from injury, surgery or trauma
- Inflammation or infection of the pelvic, prostate, or urethra
- Psychotropic drug withdrawal (SSRI: Paxil and Zoloft)
- Chronic diseases: diabetes, prostate enlargement, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Thyroid problems (overactive or under active thyroid gland)
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Anxiety related to performance anxiety like fear of failure to satisfy one’s partner can cause rapid ejaculation
- Early unpleasant sexual experiences or sexual abuse
- Overexcitement or too much stimulation
What are the Natural Cures or Treatment for Premature Ejaculation?
Generally, premature ejaculation does not require treatment. But if you frequently ejaculate prematurely on or before penetration. You need to fix the problem and identify the root cause of it.
Also Read: Why Men Ejaculate So Fast?
There are various treatments for premature ejaculation. Behavioural and cognitive therapy like squeeze technique, stop-and-start technique, and Kegel exercises can help stop rapid ejaculation.
Highly Recommended Self-Help Guide To Last Longer in Bed
If you want a step-by-step guide on how to last longer and eliminate your premature ejaculation naturally in only a few days, along with reading materials in PDF files (e-book) and videos, click the links below and discover how you can actually last longer in bed that your doctors won’t even tell you.
Male Sexual Problem #3. Testosterone Deficiency
Testosterone is the most important male sex hormone, which is needed for normal reproductive and sexual function. Testosterone helps maintain sex drive, sperm production, erectile function, mood, muscle strength, and bone mass density.
Abnormally low levels of testosterone can affect a man’s overall health and normal functioning. And having a low-T may also increase risk of other common male sexual problem.
- Low sex drive (low libido) or less interest in sex
- Erection problems or difficulty getting an instant erection on command
- Infertility or low sperm count
- Reduced muscle mass, power, and strength
- Increased body fat, especially in the abdomen
- Increased breast size (gynaecomastia) or man’s boob
- Reduced facial, body and or pubic hair
- Decreased bone density, bone fractures or osteoporosis
- Increased risk of cardiovascular disease, heart attack and stroke
- Loss of height
- Night sweats or hot flushes
- Low energy
- Longer time to recover from exercise
- Increased irritability or moodiness
- Depression and anxiety
- Lack of concentration
- Trouble sleeping
Also Read: 19 Dangerous Signs of Low Testosterone
Natural Ways To Boost Testosterone
If you have symptoms of low testosterone, talk to your doctor and ask to get your testosterone level checked. Your doctor may recommend other laboratory tests and an endocrinologist if you do have low testosterone.
Most men with low testosterone take testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) such as a skin patch, topical gels, pills, injections and other method. However, testosterone therapy is not right for everyone because of certain health risks – prostate cancer, male breast cancer, severe liver disease, renal failure, and among others.
There are many natural ways to increase testosterone in your body. Certain diets, exercises, and supplements are far more beneficial than taking testosterone replacement therapy.
- Power Poses to Naturally Increase Testosterone & Confidence
- 10 Amazing Testosterone Benefits and Why You Should Boost Your T
Highly Recommended Self-Help Guide To Boost Testosterone Naturally
If you want a step-by-step self-help guide on how to increase testosterone naturally and get rid of the ‘limp libido syndrome’ in only a few days, along with reading materials in PDF files (e-book) and videos, click the links below and discover how you can actually increase testosterone naturally without spending money on patches, pills, and injections that your doctors won’t even tell you.
Male Sexual Problem #4. Low Libido
Lose interest in sex can have a number of causes, including:
- Chronic disease: cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity,
- Certain medications: antidepressant drugs, anti-cholesterol medications, anti-seizure medications, opioids, antihistamine, HIV drugs
- Hormonal imbalance: decreased testosterone, low levels of thyroid hormone, high levels of prolactin
- Emotional or relationship problems
Natural Ways To Boost Your Libido
There are several alternative ways you can try help get back normal your sex drive. Libido-boosting foods such as avocados, bananas, figs, dark chocolates are known to have an aphrodisiacs effects.
Certain food supplements and herbs like Gingko biloba, garlic, honey, Yohimbine bark, maca root are not only known to increase blood flow, but also increases libido.
Highly Recommended Self-Help Guide To Boost Libido Naturally
If you want a step-by-step self-help guide on how to increase your libido or sex drive naturally and get rid of the ‘limp libido syndrome’ in only a few days, along with reading materials in PDF files (e-book) and videos, click the links below and discover how you can actually boost libido that your doctors won’t even tell you.
Male Sexual Problem #5. Peyronie’s Disease
Peyronie’s disease (PD) is a benign (noncancerous) penile disorder that causes the penis to curved or bent sideways or upward during erections due to the scar tissue or plaques under the skin of the penis.
This male sexual problem is the formation of a scar tissue that can often be felt under the skin, and can also be painful especially during erection.
- Autoimmune reaction forming “antielastin antibodies” attacking its own tissue
- Penis injury or trauma that occurs repeatedly resulting in a plaque of collagen
- Abnormal growth of the spongy tissue of the penis
- Low levels of testosterone
- Certain medications like:
- Beta-blockers – prescribed for people with hypertension or heart failure
- Dilantin – an anti-seizure drug
- Interferon – prescribed for multiple sclerosis
Natural Cures for Peyronie’s Disease
Some men with severe cases of curved penis can interfere the ability to perform sexual intercourse. Surgical treatment is often recommended by your doctor to remove the plaque under side of the penis. However, all surgical procedure has its benefits and risks that you need to consider.
If you need to be treated for Peyronie’s disease, there are many alternative treatments available that suits your case. Nonsurgical treatments like wearing penis extender is considered one of the best natural cure for Peyronie’s disease.
Penis extender also called traction device is a wearable penis device that helps to correct curvature of the penis by straightening and stretching the penis. The device can be worn for about 4-6 hours a day for a couple of months in order to see positive results. This is by far the best non-surgical and non-expensive for Peyronie’s disease.
Highly Recommended Non-Surgical Alternative Treatment for Peyronie’s Disease
If you have curved or bent penis and wanted to straighten your penis naturally and effectively without going under the knife, click the image below and discover how you can reduce penile curvature up to 99% after 3 months.
Clinically Proven to Reduce Penile Curvature up to 99% Guaranteed! Secret Revealed Here »
Male Sexual Problem #6. Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction
Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction (PIED) is another form of erection problem that affects young men in their late teens and early 20s due to addiction to watching online pornography.
Young men who grew up in the internet age with unrestricted access to porn sites via smartphones and laptops are prone to suffer from PIED.
In a nutshell, pornography is similar to drug addiction. According to Dr. Jeffrey Satinover, an American Psychiatrist once said: “Addiction to pornography is chemically nearly identical to a heroin addiction.”
New studies suggest that the lack of sexual performance in young men happens with too much watching internet porn, this may lead to the numbing or desensitizing of their brain’s normal response to pleasure. As a result, they are having difficulty of getting and keeping an erection or commonly known as Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction.
Signs & Symptoms of Porn Induced ED may include:
- Difficulty of getting an erection with a physical partner, but can get a boner effortlessly when masturbating to porn
- Struggling to keep and maintain a solid erection on command
- Constant craving for masturbation, but little to no satisfaction
- Sexual performance anxiety develops due to excessive porn use
- Craving for more extreme porn
- Lack of concentration and motivation
Natural Ways To Cure Internet Porn Induced ED
The only way to cure your ED from induced porn addiction is by rebooting your brain. Rebooting means restoring your brain cells to its original factory settings. In other words, you need to give your brain a rest from artificial sexual stimulation such as internet porn, skin flakes, x-rated magazines, porn fantasy, masturbation, and orgasm.
Highly Recommended Self-Help Guide To Reboot Your Brain from Porn Induced ED
If you want a step-by-step self-help guide to get rid of your porn addiction induced ED and rebooting your brain from any form of sexual stimulation, along with reading materials in PDF files (e-book) and videos, click the links below and discover how you can actually get rid of your porn addiction induced ED that your doctors won’t even tell you.
Male Sexual Problem #7. Prostate Enlargement
Prostate enlargement is a very common male sexual problem with men over the age of 50. The enlargement of the prostate gland is called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
A number of factors that involves the enlargement of the prostate gland such as taking testosterone medications, hormonal imbalance (testosterone deficiency), and overgrowth cell production (hyperplasia).
Symptoms of enlarged prostate can include:
- Difficulty starting urination
- Frequent need to urinate and difficulty fully emptying the bladder
- Urgency to urinate
- Slow urinary stream and starts and stops
- Frequent urination during night time
Natural Remedies To Treat Prostate Enlargement
There are a number of treatment options for reducing symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Medications like dutasteride (Avodart) or finasteride (Proscar). Always keep in mind that these medications have always carried a side effect such as erectile dysfunction.
A surgical procedure to remove extra tissues of the prostate known as transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP) is also available. It is important to talk to your doctor what the best treatment for your case.
In addition, there are also natural remedies that work to reduce prostate enlargement. Herbal remedies and food supplements are known to reduce and prevent further enlargement of the prostate like saw palmetto, pygeum, stinging nettle, and rye grass pollen extract. Consuming fresh green and leafy vegetables that are high in vitamin C and zinc are known to prevent and relieve symptoms of BPH.
Another natural methods to prevent and reduce symptoms of enlarged prostate are Kegel exercises and prostate massage along with healthy diet and exercise.
Highly Recommended Self-Help Guide To Reduce Symptoms of Enlarged Prostate
If you want a step-by-step self-help guide to get rid to reduce the symptoms of prostate gland enlargement , along with reading materials in PDF files, click the links below and discover how you can actually get rid prostate enlargement naturally that your doctors won’t even tell you.
Male Sexual Problem #8. Male Infertility
Male infertility refers to a man’s inability to conceive a child or cause pregnancy to a fertile woman even though they have had frequent unprotected sexual intercourse for more than a year.
A man’s fertility generally depends on the amount (volume) and quality (motility) of his sperm. If the quantity of sperm a man ejaculates is low or poor quality, it will be hard for him to impregnate a woman.
Male Sexual Problem: Causes of Infertility
- Sperm production issues: poor sperm motility, infections, radiation damage, drug abuse, exposure to toxic chemicals, genetic causes, undescended testes, varicocele (varicose veins of the testes)
- Hormonal Imbalances: tumour in the pituitary gland, Congenital lack of luteinizing hormone (LH)/Follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), anabolic (androgenic) steroid abuse
- Male Sexual Problems: retrograde and premature ejaculation, failure of ejaculation, erectile dysfunction (ED), prostate surgery, spinal cord injury, damage to the nerves, and certain medications use
- Other cause of male infertility: vasectomy, chronic illnesses, congenital absence of vas deferens, injury or infection in the epididymis, excessive xenoestrogen (environmental estrogen) exposure
Natural Remedies To Treat Male Infertility
The best strategy to dealing with infertility solves the root causes of infertility, by ruling out any underlying treatable medical conditions, instead of just focusing only on the reproductive system.
One way to improve your sperm count and motility is to reduce or avoid the following:
- exposure to chemical toxics
- alcohol consumption
- drug use
- hot baths
- prolong sitting
- wearing tight-fitting underwear
- plastic utensils and cups with BPA
Certain herbs and food supplements that help improve sperm production and motility include:
- Maca root
- Panax ginseng
- Fertility vitamins & minerals: B12, B6, vitamin C, omega-fats, folic acid, zinc, selenium, magnesium and calcium
Highly Recommended Self-Help Guide To Male Fertility
Male Sexual Problem #9. Low Sperm Count
Low sperm count is a male infertility problem called oligospermia (ol-ih-go-SPUR-me-uh). It means that a fluid (semen) you ejaculate during an orgasm contains fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen.
If you have low sperm count, it decreases the odds to fertilize of your partner’s egg with one of your sperm.Causes of low sperm count can include:
- Medical causes:
- epididymitis (inflammation of the epididymis )
- orchitis (inflammation of the testicles)
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) – gonorrhoea or HIV
- retrograde ejaculation
- spinal cord injuries
- surgery of the bladder, prostate or urethra
- undescended testicles
- hormone imbalances
- Chromosomes defects: Klinefelter’s syndrome, Kallmann’s syndrome, Kartagener’s syndrome
- certain medications (testosterone replacement therapy, long-term anabolic steroid use, chemotherapy, ulcer medications, antibiotic medications)
- Environmental causes:
- Extended exposure to industrial chemicals (benzenes, toluene, xylene, herbicides, pesticides, painting materials)
- Exposure to radiation or X-rays
- Frequent use of saunas or hot tubs that may result to overheating the testicles, working on a laptop computer for longer period of times may also increase temperature of the scrotum
- Lifestyle causes:
- drug abuse – anabolic steroids, cocaine
- alcohol consumption
- certain occupations associated with prolong sitting including welders, truck drivers
Male Sexual Problem #10. Gynecomastia/Man’s Boob
Commonly known as ‘man’s boob‘ or ‘male breast enlargement‘, is usually caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone that may result the development of the breast tissue in boys or men.
Signs and symptoms of man’s boob include:
- Swollen breast gland tissue
- Breast tenderness
Causes of enlarged breasts in men
Low testosterone as compared with estrogen
- Health related issues:
- Liver disease – cirrhosis
- Kidney failure
- Certain medications use:
- Prolong use of anabolic steroids and androgens
- Anti-anxiety medications – diazepam (Valim)
- Anti-depressant medications
- Ulcer medications – cimetidine (Tagamet HB)
- Cancer treatment – chemotherapy
- Street drugs – methadone, heroin, amphetamines
- Household or personal products that contain tea tree oil or lavender are known to have been associated with gynecomastia
- Men’s Issues
- Sexual health for men
- Sexual dysfunction in males
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Urology Care Foundation, Premature Ejaculation
- Side Effects of Testosterone Injections
- Solutions for low libido in men
- How Therapy Can Help Men With Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction
- The basics of rebooting
- Prostate Enlargement: a complex problem
- Benign Prostate Enlargement
- Male Infertility Treatments
- 10 Ways to Address Your Infertility – Naturally
- Enlarged breasts in men (gynecomastia), symptoms and causes