Inability to delay ejaculation sufficiently to enjoy lovemaking, manifest as either of the following:
- a) occurrence of ejaculation before or very soon after the beginning of intercourse (if a time limit is required: before or within 15 seconds of the beginning of intercourse)
- b) ejaculation occurs in the absence of sufficient erection to make intercourse possible
Premature ejaculation is one of the most common male sexual dysfunction. There are many factors that caused premature ejaculation. It can be biological, psychological or a combination of both. Erectile dysfunction may also play in rapid ejaculation.
Biological Causes of Premature Ejaculation
There are some biological factors that can cause premature ejaculation.
- Abnormal levels of serotonin – ejaculation is controlled by a biochemicals in the brain called “neurotransmitters”, which are released by nerve cells in the brain. The neurotransmitter that helps to prevent premature ejaculation is called “serotonin”. Once the level of serotonin is disrupted – you may experience ejaculation rapidly.
- Abnormal reflex activity of the ejaculatory system due to an autonomous reflex.
- Low levels of testosterone. Testosterone is the fuel for a man’s sex drive and sexual stamina. If you are suffering from low-T, you may experience low sex drive and ED. Some men with erectile problems also suffer from premature ejaculation.
- Low thyroid have been associated with lack of ejaculation control.
- Chronic prostatitis or prostate inflammation showed in a study a high prevalence with premature ejaculation in men.
- Overly responsive nervous system. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for fight or flight response. This response also triggers the emission phase of ejaculation. If your sympathetic nervous system is highly responsive during sexual stress, it can trigger an early orgasm or early ejaculation.
- Men with weak pelvic floor muscle (PC muscle) have been found to have rapid ejaculation as well as weak erection. The good news is you can actually do the Kegel exercises to strengthen the muscle so that you can restore a solid erection on command and last longer.
- Nerve damage from injury, surgery or trauma can cause premature ejaculation.
- Hypersensitivity of the penile glans is very common causes of premature ejaculation.
- Inherited traits or genetics
- Withdrawal from antidepressants such as Serotonin Selective Reuptake Inhibitors like Paxil & Zoloft, can lead to premature ejaculation. Some prescription medications may also affect your erection.
- Alcohol abuse is just one of the causes of premature ejaculation. It has been shown that excessive alcohol consumption can accelerate the dying of the brain cells. Therefore, excessive drinking can impair brain that controls ejaculation and subsequently resulting in recurrent premature ejaculation and other sexual dysfunction.
- Illicit drug abusers are prone to have erectile problem, decreased sexual desire, and increased ejaculation latency.
- Chronic diseases may also contribute the cause of premature ejaculation, including:
- erectile dysfunction
- high blood pressure
- multiple sclerosis
- spinal cord injuries
- enlarged prostate
- Physiology of Ejaculation: Discover How Ejaculation Works
- 9 Explosive Male Ejaculating Photos in Animation [Explicit]
- Ejaculation Guru: The Ultimate Ejaculation Cure To Last Longer In Bed
- Top 3 Reasons Why Men Ejaculate So Fast? Here Are the reasons why…
- How To Last Longer in Bed And Have A More Intense Orgasm
Psychological Causes of Premature Ejaculation
Many causes of premature ejaculation can be psychological. Performance anxiety is one of them. When you’re anxious about your performance during sexual performance, it’s common to ejaculate rapidly.
Anxiety such as performance anxiety like fear of failure to satisfy one’s partner can cause rapid ejaculation
- Adverse familial relationships or strict ubringing
- Early unpleasant sexual experiences
- Feelings of guilt and inadequacy
- Guilty feelings that increase your tendency to rush through sexual encounters
- Previous sexual abuse
- Poor body image
- Sexual inexperience
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Relationship or marital problems
Discover how you can actually last longer in bed tonight? >>Secrets revealed here<<
- Impact of erectile function and age in men with lower urinary tract symptoms on ejaculatory dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- Chronic prostatitis in premature ejaculation: a cohort study in 153 men
- Normal male sexual function: emphasis on orgasm and ejaculation
- Pelvic-floor muscle rehabilitation in erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Awareness and timing of pelvic floor muscle contraction, pelvic exercises and rehabilitation of pelvic floor in lifelong premature ejaculation: 5 years experience.
- Premature Ejaculation – Alcohol Can Impair Your Sexual Performance
- Sexual dysfunction in men who abuse illicit drugs: a preliminary report.
- Taking drugs or drinking heavily can affect a man’s performance in the bedroom for YEARS