So what happens if you just ignore your low sex drive and erectile dysfunction? The consequences can have a direct impact on the relationship, stress level, self-esteem and depression.
The purpose of this article is to help you identify and resolve any physical or mental factors that may be causing diminishing libido and weaker erection.
- Your testosterone level in your body also known as the male sex hormone.
- Your sexual desire also referred to as libido.
- The amount nitric oxide in your bloodstream that supplies the blood for harder erections.
- Penile muscles that hold blood in your penis.
Most cases of low libido and erectile dysfunction can be caused by physical, psychological, environmental, lifestyle or combination of all.
Fortunately, it can be reversed with the access of correct knowledge using both physical method and mental support.
Listed below are some of the many causes of low libido and erectile dysfunction that every man should know.
1.) Physical Causes of Low Libido & ED in Men
- Chronic disease can affect man’s sexual desire and erection quality. Chronic illnesses such as obesity, Peyronie’s disease, chronic pain, kidney disease, Type 2 diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, spinal cord injury, sickle cell anemia, enlarged prostate and also neurological diseases (Gaucher’s disease,MS, Parkinson’s disease, Myasthenia gravis,Guillain–Barré syndrome, etc.)
- Sleep deprivation. A recent study has found that men with lack of sleep have drastically low levels of testosterone, which can result in a lack of sex drive and poor reproduction. On the other hand, a good night sleep can boost your level of testosterone.
- Cancer therapy (chemo and radiation). One side effects of chemotherapy are losing interest in sex and difficulty of getting a boner.
- Dopamine deficiency. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that acts as a brain’s chemical messaging system, which is responsible for sex drive, desire and aggression. According to the Hormone Foundation, an organization supported by the National Institutes of Health, lack of sexual drive are among the symptoms of decreased dopamine. When dopamine level is reversed, lack of sexual drive tends to quickly turn around.
- Male sexual dysfunction such as premature ejaculation or early ejaculation can also affect your libido and erectile function.
- 7 Habits Causing Erectile Dysfunction
- 11 Tips to Get and Maintain an Erection on Command
- How to Get an Erection on Command, Anytime You Want
- 7 Hidden Causes Of ED (Erectile Dysfunction) That Every Man Should Know
- 11 Things That Are Unknowingly Killing Your Erections and Stealing Your Manhood
- Depression is a serious mental illness that interferes with all aspects of your life, including your sex life. This may include schizophrenia, anger, and guilt.
- Stress and anxiety can have a major impact not only on your overall health including happiness but also your interest in sexual activity. This may include anxiety about sexual performance, ambivalence about sexual orientation, past traumatic sexual experience, sexual abuse, and stress at home or work.
- Relationship problems or marital issues can take a heavy toll on your libido. This may include relationship conflicts, fear of intimacy, frequent arguments, and difficulty trusting each other.
- Best Sexual Positions That Suits Your Penis Size
- 3 Steps Stamina: For Getting Rock Hard & Boosting Stamina
- How to Increase Sperm Volume & Quality When Ejaculating
3.) Environmental Causes of Low Libido in Men
- Prolong exposure to toxic substances may also affect the loss of libido and consequently in men. Examples of toxic substances are vinyl chloride, pesticides, herbicides, natural gas, industrial effluent. Other toxins that are hidden in your personal care products can have an enormous impact, particularly if you are exposed repeatedly or for a long time. These hidden toxins are perfume, shampoo, shaving cream, after shave lotion, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, cleaning chemicals, carpets, unseen moulds, various other solvents, as formaldehyde treatment on bedding or carpet, photographic chemicals.
- Heavy metals exposure either voluntarily through supplementation or involuntarily ingestion of contaminated food and water or contact with contaminated soil or dust can have a great impact on sexual drive. Examples of heavy metals that are known be harmful to human health are cadmium, lead, arsenic and mercury from vaccines, are non-essential xenobiotics.
Sex drive can also be affected by unhealthy lifestyle choices such as:
- drug abuse
- lack of motivation to exercise
- poor eating habits
- Does Using a Laptop On Your Lap Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
- The Dangers of WiFi & Smartphone Overexposure to Your Manhood
- Does Porn Addiction Cause Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men?
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Quit Porn Right Now
- Still Addicted To Porn? Porn Can Destroy Your Erection!
Natural Self-Help Guide To Boost Libido & Reverse ED
If you want a step-by-step self-help guide on how to increase your libido or sex drive naturally and get rid of the ‘limp libido syndrome’ in only a few days, along with reading materials in PDF files (e-book) and videos, click the links below and discover how you can actually boost libido that your doctors won’t even tell you.
- Male Libido Booster
- 31 Day Testosterone Plan
- Juicing for Your Manhood: Increase Testosterone
- How Turbo Charge Your Testosterone to an Optimum Level? click here »